Welcome to Grosskopf Orthopedics
Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf evaluates and treats all orthopedic injuries and disorders of the joints. Over 28 years of private practice has given Dr. Grosskopf the experience to effectively diagnose and treat the patient's condition and avoid unnecessary tests and ineffective treatments.
The goal of Grosskopf Orthopedics is to get to know you, your ailment and how to get you back doing the things that you love. We work to avoid surgery with rehabilitation and home exercise programs whenever possible.
The Doctor Is In
- Ever feel like you're "just a number" when you go to your doctor's office?
- Does it frustrate you when you think you're seeing the doctor and you see the assistant instead?
- Are you looking for an orthopedic physician who will give you their full attention during your appointment?
Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf has been helping patients for over 28 years. Call to set up an appointment today! You will be glad you did.
Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf specializes in:
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder and Knee
- Treating Work Related Injuries of the Shoulder and Knee
- Treating Active Lifestyle and Sports Injuries
- Diagnosing and Treating all Orthopedic Disorders of the Joints, Hands and Feet
- Quickly Evaluating and Treating Injuries
Our Convenient Location Offers:
- In-office X-ray Capabilities
- On-site Physical Therapy
- Front Door Reserved Parking Spots
Phone: (630) 402-2128
Fax: (630) 397-7814
Before Your First Visit
We ask patients to complete the following forms before being seen in our office. You can save time by completing them before you arrive.
Just click the "Patient Forms" button below, and select the option that works best for you.