Grosskopf Orthopedic Services
Individualized Orthopedic Care
- Individual, personalized service; we see you as more than your injury.
- You see the experienced doctor and not the assistant.
- Time spent with the doctor, thoughtfully evaluating and treating your individual condition.
Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf has been helping patients get back to the activities they love for over 28 years. Make an appointment today. You'll be glad you came!
Dr. Jeffrey Grosskopf specializes in:
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder and Knee
- Treating Work Related Injuries of the Shoulder and Knee
- Treating Active Lifestyle and Sports Injuries
- Diagnosing and Treating all Orthopedic Disorders of the Joints, Hands and Feet
- Quickly Evaluating and Treating Injuries
Grosskopf Orthopedics is performing the PLATELET RICH PLASMA procedure right in our office.
When you're injured, your body automatically signals for help and calls upon your platelets, white blood cells, red blood cells and other components within your blood to travel to the site of injury. Once there, these cells communicate with each other to release specific growth factors that initiate a healing process.
When used at the site of injury, the growth factors and other components in platelet rich plasma (PRP) have been clinically shown to potentially accelerate healing of injured or poorly healed tissue, thereby improving function and decreasing your pain.
The Platelet Rich Plasma procedure is an innovative technology that concentrates and captures your healing potential from a small sample of your blood to make your very own PRP. Your PRP will contain a physiologic balance of platelets, growth factors and white blood cells tailored specifically for you.
Our Convenient Location Offers:
- In-office X-ray Capabilities
- On-site Physical Therapy
- Front Door Reserved Parking Spots
Before Your First Visit
We ask patients to complete the following forms before being seen in our office. You can save time by completing them before you arrive.
Just click the "Patient Forms" button below, and select the option that works best for you.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Below is a list of our currently accepted plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross HMO
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Group
- United Healthcare
Member of Northwestern Medicine/Cadence Medical Partners